Things have really grown since I first snapped the shutter many years back. With the support of each and every one of my customers, together we've built a photography service that reaches out to families, individuals, school and sports teams, and businesses. I am available for a variety of photography and graphic design, including:
* Senior/Graduation portraits
* Family Photography.
* Infants and Children. I have an array of adorable materials, wraps, hats and headbands, diaper covers, etc!
* Sports photography, either team and individual stills, or on-location action photography.
* Other special events (birthday parties, family reunions, any special (non-wedding) event).
* Nature and scenic photographs that make beautiful and unique artwork for your home or business.
* Custom graphic designed birth or graduation announcements, invitations, thank you notes, or other stationery items.
I shoot natural light/on location, as well as in-studio. For those outdoor photo shoots, there are many beautiful spots in central Wisconsin that make a perfect portrait setting. Several locations are unique, private privilege sites available to my customers only.
When shooting In studio, you may choose from a variety of backdrops and setups. I use only high-quality professional materials, equipment, and high-end professional lighting.
Attention to all of these details come together to capture and create the most beautiful and genuine You.
Once we've captured your special moment or scenery, there are lots of ways to display your photos and share them with others. Everything from fine art framed prints, canvas, and gallery wraps, to unique fine art media such as acrylics and metals. Sports fans will enjoy a variety of memorabilia to choose from.
Drop me an email at email@example.com and we can discuss your individual needs and special requests to create that perfect photographic memory.
Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. It takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. Together, we can capture forever those treasured pieces of life, love, and family. (Adapted from Dorthea Lange and Aaron Suskind).